Monday, April 26, 2010

Setting up THE BLOG!

Holy Cow! For a girl who doesn't even have a facebook page.....this is a pretty big deal. I can't believe I am actually doing it. Well, here it is I guess, my first blog entry. I am 17 days and 23 minutes away from embarking on my most exciting summer yet. During the bain of my existence, I have seen many great places and have met numerous fantastic/amazing people to whom I am all very grateful for. The experiences that lie ahead of me seem so romantic for a girl whose life is driven by love and passion for God's natural wonders. Although I cannot reveal the exact purpose of my summer plans just yet. I thought I would test the waters of blog land to see how it feels ...I mean, to experience the realization of the world reading your words. Well, I think I have accomplished that. More on my secret details.... stay tuned:)
-LjE

No comments:

Post a Comment