Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life at the Ranch

I suppose at some point I should talk more about the horse study and one of these days I will. I just have too many things to write about! If you enjoy the pictures that are here, please visit Marylu Weber's Blog at www.wildhorsesoftrnp.blogspot.com She and her husband Henry have started the Badlands Horse Registry and have been a key player in this project. You can read all about her dedication in following these horses over the years and see some of her amazing pictures. Her blog inspired me to create one of my own. The cabin at sunset.


Rainbow from the porch.






Mule Train .....I stopped to talk to these folks on my way to town. They were asking me for directions to Sentinel Butte. I hope my directions were right:) The West River Road goes 40 miles past the ranch to a small town called Galva -that's one big detour with a wagon.










Chickens!! Fresh eggs when you travel...what an idea! Some like to RV when they retire....others pack a mule train.......might be me someday:)





No comments:

Post a Comment